PERFORMANCE WITH INTEGRITY
By having the latest in hardware and software - and the Best Practices for their utilization - we process all functions relating to the Life Cycle of a Project/Job in a manner that is productive, efficient, and absolute.
Our mantra of "Performance with Integrity" permeates through every facet of our business and each process of our team; this Integrity is a main focus when it comes to the technology we employ and the data contained. The highest levels of security and administration are followed. Our systems and servers all have dual back-up operations to ensure minimal downtime. We are proactive in our approach to technology.
During the last ten years, G.A. West's Quality Control department has grown by over 600%. We have a commitment to quality in all disciplines, including civil, structural, piping, and electrical. We currently hold the following certifications:
- AISC Certified Advanced Steel Erector
- AISC Certified Structural Fabricator with SPE-P1: Sophisticated Paint Endorsement
- ASME/NBIC "U", "R" and "S" Stamps
- NCCER Craft Assessment Site
- Certified Training and Assessment Center for "NCCCO"
- Certified Gold Shovel Standard Company
TECHNOLOGY & PRODUCTION
G.A. West is a relationship-driven company knowing that the strides we take to stay on the leading edge of technology are a direct benefit to our Customers and Partners. Some of our resources are:
- Timberline Estimating
- Carlson Civil Suite
- AutoCAD 2014
- STADD Pro Finite Element Structural Analysis Software
- RISA 3D Finite Element Structural Analysis Software
- Spectrum Viewpoint (ERP)
- Traqspera (Biometric Field Time Keeping)
- OnBase (Document Management and Control)