INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION POWERHOUSE
G.A. West's steel fabrication capabilities are one of the many services that set us apart in the industrial market. We are an AISC certified fabricator with nearly 80,000-sf of company-owned fab shops with full-time on-site Safety and QA/QC.
Our Detailing Department utilizes Tekla and Auto-Cad to fulfill the design needs of our customers while our shops fabricate varying types of steel with the latest technology, such as P2 tracking. With a current max capacity of 100 tons per weeks and seven overhead cranes (15-ton), we are an industrial fabrication powerhouse. Our finished products are tailored precisely to your specifications ensuring a seamless fusion of form and function.
STEEL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
- AISC Certified
- Direct Feed From Detailing to Drill Line
- Plate Machine: Up to 72" Width, 1/8" to 1 1/2" Thick Carbon, 1/8"x1/2" Thick Stainless Steel
- Drill & Saw: 36" Wide, 20" Depth
- Angle Processing: 1x1 - 6x6 up to 3/4" Thickness
- Automated Pipe Handrail Processing: Up to 6" Diameter
- Steel Tracking Capabilities Through Bar Code Scanning from Receiving to Delivery
- Structural: Light, Medium, and Heavy
- Miscellaneous Steel: Stairs, Ladders, Handrails & Grating
Add pipe fabrication to the list of G.A. West capabilities. With a pipe fabrication shop totaling 120,000-sf, direct access to a deep-water Barge Slip, a total of 7 overhead cranes, and more, we have your pipe fabrication needs handled. With a Certified Welding Inspector on staff, quality and integrity are continually maintained while your needs are met.
PIPE FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
- Over 200,000-sf Fabrication Shop
- Direct Access to Deep-Water Barge Slip from Shop
- 80' Fabrication Bay
- 60' Plate Fabrication Bay
- 40 ft. Hook Height
- 3-60 Ton Overhead Shop Cranes: 7 Overhead Cranes Total
- Large Lay Down and Outside Work Area
- 250'x60' Barge Loading Dock
- Rail Accessible