G.A. West & Co., Inc. is a full service industrial fabrication organization. We fabricate steel, pipe, and other miscellaneous alloys such as carbon steel and stainless steel equipment to your specifications.
Along with conventional fabricating techniques, we also have an in-house detailing department that uses Computer-Aided Design (AutoCAD), and 3D (Tekla) software to meet all of your design needs. Furthermore, we have a paint yard on site and a galvanizing plant only 11 miles from the main building for all your coating specifications.
With a Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) on staff, quality and integrity are continually maintained and all welding procedures are overseen by the CWI.
- Over 200,000 sq. ft. Fabrication Shop
- 80′ Fabrication Bay, 60′ Plate Fabrication Bay
- 40 ft. Hook Height
- 3 – 60 Ton Overhead Shop Cranes: 7 Overhead Cranes Total
- Large Lay Down and Outside Work Area
- 250′ x 60′ Barge Loading Dock
- Direct Access to Barge Slip from Fabrication Shop
- Rail Accessible
- Miscellaneous Steel: Stairs, Ladders, Handrails and Grating
- Structural: Light, Medium and Heavy
- Direct Feed from CAD to Drill Line
- Plate Machine – 1/8″ to 1 1/4″ Thick, Carbon up to 1/2″ Thick, Stainless – 2″ to 72″ Width
- Aluminum Capabilities
- 15 Ton Single Lift Capacity with Overhead Cranes – (2) 7 1/2 ton