Mobile, AL | ELECTRICIAN
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment such as motors.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, test lamps, ammeters and oscilloscopes.
- Capable to plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specs and local codes.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Capable of installing conduit and cable tray.
- Connect wiring to circuit breakers, transformers, motors, motor control cabinets, PLC's, and variable speed drives.
- Wire lights, motors, PLC, fire alarm systems, communications, and motor control centers.
- Must be able to read drawings and schematics.
- Must have basic industrial safety knowledge.
G.A. West & Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been, and will continue to be, G.A. West policy not to discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, genetic information, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, gender, disability, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law for all personal actions and all phases of recruitment and/or employment.