Charleston, SC | PROJECT CONTROLS
G.A. West & Co. is seeking Project Controls/Schedulers for projects in multiple locations. Projects are estimated to last through the end of 2024, possibly longer. P6 experience is required as well as level 4 scheduling experience. Pay is $50 an hour and per diem is available for those who qualify. More details below:
Responsibilities (Including, but are not limited to)
- Support the detailed scheduling effort for project.
- Advise project progress, performance and resource utilization.
- Professionally interface with internal stakeholders and management.
- Forecast business needs for both demand and supply capability.
- Analyze critical and near-critical paths to key project objectivities.
- Monitor Schedule revision and variances.
- Prepare schedule reports, graphs, metrics and analysis for project.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Ability to plan, organize, budget and monitor project performance.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
- 10 years of construction industry experience with scheduling and Project controls preferred
- Must be a level 4 scheduler and be proficient in P6
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Projects and Primavera to create, manage, and present data and reporting various stakeholders and management
- Working knowledge of scheduling, project controls, Work Breakdown Structures, Earned Value Management, cost accounts, progress and resource curves
- Works well in a team environment and is self-motivated, responsible, proactive and reliable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong attention to detail, proven client service skills, and the ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Experience with large EPC complex schedules
- Must be able to walk extensively, sit, stand, and climb stairs throughout the day.
- Detail Oriented
G.A. West & Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It has been, and will continue to be, G.A. West policy not to discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, genetic information, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, gender, disability, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law for all personal actions and all phases of recruitment and/or employment.