It is the policy of G. A. West & Co., Inc. that all our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system, which is working towards ISO certification.
G.A. West & Co., Inc. recognizes the importance that the quality of our service has to the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
The quality management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all staff.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Our customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfill our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
- From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, we believe quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business
This quality statement has been implemented and will be reviewed at regular intervals.
During the last ten years, G.A. West’s Quality Control department has grown by over 600%. We have a commitment to quality in all disciplines, including civil, structural, piping, and electrical. G.A. West currently holds the following certifications:
- AISC Certified Advanced Steel Erector
- AISC Certified Structural Fabricator with SPE-P1: Sophisticated Paint Endorsement
- ASME/NBIC “U”, “R” and “S” Stamps
- NCCER Craft Assessment Site
- Certified Training and Assessment Center for “NCCCO”
- Certified Gold Shovel Standard Company
Technology and Production
G.A. West is a relationship-driven company knowing that the strides we take to stay on the leading edge of technology are a direct benefit to our Customers and Partners. Some of our resources are:
- Timberline Estimating
- Carlson Civil Suite
- AutoCAD 2014
- STADD Pro Finite Element Structural Analysis Software
- RISA 3D Finite Element Structural Analysis Software
- PENTA (Enterprise Unity Management of Project & Financials)
- OnBase (Document Management and Control)
By having the latest in hardware and software – and the Best Practices for their utilization – we process all functions relating to the Life Cycle of a Project/Job in a manner that is productive, efficient, and absolute.
Our mantra of “Performance with Integrity” permeates through every facet of our business and each process of our team; this Integrity is a main focus when it comes to the technology we employ and the data contained. The highest levels of security and administration are followed. Our systems and servers all have dual back-up operations to ensure minimal downtime. We are proactive in our approach to technology.